Monday, May 5, 2014

the seguras are happy it's may!

it's MAY!

we've been looking forward to this month for a long time!

here's why...

  • michael is officially done with his first semester at uncc this wednesday. so proud of him and his awesome grades so far! (he is seriously making me feel bad about my first semester college grades)

  • i have my next doctor's appointment this week (also on wednesday), where i'll get my usual check-up and schedule our anatomy scan ultrasound! can't wait to find out if our little peanut is a boy or girl! i'll also hit the halfway point of my pregnancy in may-it's going by so fast already!

  • i am heading to the isle of palms on thursday to celebrate my frand's dirty 30! it's not going to be too dirty since 1) i'm pregnant and 2) we're going with her mom, but it's going to be awesome! can't wait for a couple of days of relaxing in the sun.

  • after the mini-beach trip, i'm heading home to spend mother's day with my mom. it's a special year and i'm glad i can spend mother's day with her!

  • i'll celebrate 2 years of being married to my best friend on the 19th!

  • loki turns the big 3 on may 27th (judge away)

  • on may 30th, our euro trip will finally begin! we've been planning it for awhile, and i still can't really believe it's happening later this month. so ready to spend some quality time with michael in some fun new places!

thanks for showing up, may! we're happy you're here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment