Wednesday, March 6, 2013

my best friend's wedding-part 1

this past weekend my mom and i had the honor of hosting my best friend's bridal shower! i am so so happy for her and i am thrilled to be her matron of honor (especially since her wedding is at an all-inclusive resort in mexico in less than 3 weeks...yessssss)

the shower was at a beach house on holden beach, which is close to where both courtney and i grew up. about 25 people came, including lots of old friends and family. my mom and i had so much fun decorating and cooking. courtney got a ton of amazing gifts...she had quite an impressive trash pile! it was such a great time!

love you courtney and can't wait to see you become mrs. ligon soon! be on the lookout for "my best friend's wedding-part 2" in a few weeks!

centerpieces

not a bad view to see all day :)

courtney, her mom, and sisters. beautiful!

food spread

friends since elementary school!

my mama & me

bffs!

had to have a chalkboard somewhere

check out her face on the right hahaha

sequin love

No comments:

Post a Comment