Monday, April 8, 2013

the harlem shake video

in my post about courtney's wedding i mentioned that we made a harlem shake video. here's the link to it on youtube for your viewing pleasure:

the best link of your life

my comments:

1. my husband is standing in the very back on top of a 4-foot wall with nothing holding him back from falling to the ground 2 stories below. dancing with a bamboo pole.

2. i almost dropped my half of the wedding cake about 9 times.

3. check out the resort employees on the left holding dinner plates. ballin!

4. courtney's dad wins the most enthusiastic award. that chair didnt stand a chance.

5. everything is better in slow motion.

enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. best monday post ever! still the best harlem shake video, in my humble opinion. we seriously had the most fun group of guests at our wedding!

    ReplyDelete