Thursday, April 25, 2013

will it please rain already?!

happy thursday!

i've been mia for a few days, mostly thanks to the seasonal allergies that have invaded my life recently. i had allergy issues as a kid but seasonal allergies have never affected me...til now. :) i guess that's what happens when you're over the hill from 25?

thankfully i have a sweet husband who takes care of me and forces me to take medicine when i don't want to. last night was full of chugging water, sneezing, and watching hgtv. proof:


one exciting thing that happened yesterday was receiving our first delivery of local, organic produce from backyard produce! we just signed up for the service last week and yesterday we had a box full of goodies on our front porch when we got home. we chose zucchini, apples, bananas, oranges, kale, sweet potatoes, and pineapple for this week's box. i can't wait to try it all!

hope everyone has a good weekend, and please pray for rain on my behalf. we'll be hanging out in good ol brunswick county with my parents for the weekend so i'm hoping for lots of good food and relaxing.

back next week once i've (hopefully) come out of this fog!

No comments:

Post a Comment