Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas round-up

as promised, here is how our Christmas went down...picture-style.

babson family Christmas trees

my instagram collage of Christmas Eve. so much love!

my new pjs (thanks hubby!) and hot cocoa
while watching a Christmas story

in love with my new earrings michael gave me.
[from anthropologie]

my sweet nieces & nephews

another shot of my new favorite pjs. i had to use this picture
because it made me laugh. so natural!

the segura clan

i could not get the light right on this one to save my life, but i LOVE it! my parents gave it to us, and it's just like a fish that they have hanging on their garage that says "babsons". i've always wanted one, so this year we got our segura turtle! it's above the back door in our kitchen.
again, i hope everyone had a great Christmas. bring it on 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment