Tuesday, December 17, 2013

drumroll...life change

hey everyone!

i made a huge change in my life last week...chopped off all of my sadly thin hair.

i've been growing my hair out for a couple of years now, and it finally did get significantly long.

proof.

while i loved having long hair, my hair just so happens to be painfully thin. i mean, i braid it and it disappears kinda thin. it also was really layered, so the back just kind of fizzled out into nothing. long, but not the best hair in the world.

i follow cupcakes and cashmere and saw this picture of her last monday:

SO cute

so, naturally, i got my hair cut the next day. that's one thing about me...once my mind is made up, i want to get it over with! 

[i pinned a few more inspiration photos if anyone is interested: my pretties board]

here's my version!


i LOVE it. love love love it. i really thought i would miss my long hair and have some sort of regret, but i don't/haven't yet. it's so easy to wear straight or wavy, and since some of my old blonde highlights are still growing out, i sort of have an ombre effect by accident! (should i #trendy here?)

if any of you girls are considering chopping your hair, especially if it's thin, go for it!! my hair hasn't looked so thick and bouncy in...maybe ever. i also love short hair in winter. life changing, i tell ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment