Monday, December 9, 2013

boots weather

my love for boots runs deep. that's the most exciting part about fall for me-i finally get to wear my cold-weather boots again!

i wear flats every once in awhile during the winter, but really any shoe without fuzzy socks underneath just doesn't cut it for me when the temperature drops below 60.

here are a few of my current favorites:

these are the boots that have gotten the most wear in my closet. i bought my first pair several years ago, and i'm on pair #2 now. i also have a black pair. they're comfortable, simple, and go with anything. i got mine at rack room, and they're on sale right now for only $40!
dominique boots by x-appeal


michael bought me this pair last year, and i LOVE them! they're perfect for when i want to dress up my usual jeans a little. they're still very comfortable but i love the heel and the 2 cute little buttons. 
self flattery boots by not rated


this next pair was a little out of my comfort zone when i first bought them, but i've gotten a bunch of use out of them already! these are from target (love), and they are great for adding a bit of a tough edge to outfits. most of my clothes and shoes are pretty classic and feminine, so these are a nice contrast to that.
khalea combat boots by mossimo


last but not least are the classic clark's desert boots. i bought this at the end of the summer; i'd been drooling over them for awhile. while the beeswax leather versions are a little tough to break in, they're so worth it! these are so cute with rolled-up skinny jeans. they're also such great quality. although i buy most of my shoes from target, rack room, etc., it is nice to have a few investment pairs of shoes that you know you'll have forever. 
desert boots by clarks
what are your go-to boots for chilly weather?

No comments:

Post a Comment