Tuesday, February 26, 2013

spring fever

this past sunday was the most beautiful day i've seen in my part of the world in quite awhile! the sun was shining and it was in the high 60s...perfect weather for making me crave spring. the ground was wet, but my sweet husband waterproofed an area of the yard for me and put a blanket down so i could soak up some sun. it was wonderful!

late february is the time of year when i reallllllly get tired of cold weather. i'm really thankful for the love i have for boots, because i'm pretty sure footwear is all that gets me through winter. but inevitably, by this time of the year, i'm even getting tired of wearing boots, so my spring fever is in full force.

in honor of the soon-to-be-warmer weather, this is my spring wishlist:

shorts, in all colors and patterns

j. crew makes the best shorts. this pattern is precious!


lighter wash denim
i usually stick to dark wash denim since it's more flattering and tends to look a little dressier than lighter colors, but i feel the need to lighten up for spring so i may be picking up a pair similar to these!

old navy rockstar super skinny jeans


floral sunglasses
i bought my favorite pair of sunglasses when michael and i were in hawaii on our honeymoon. they were floral and so cute and comfortable. they broke about 2 weeks ago, so i've been hoping to find a good replacement! 

aldo grazina sunglasses


outdoor accessories
this weekend we're going to pick up a picnic table that my grandpa built for us and i am so excited to find a home for it in our yard! now that we'll have a nice place to eat outside when it's warmer, i'll need to stock up on outdoor entertaining supplies. here are some things i have my eye on:

pier 1 flatware caddy

pottery barn mason jar mugs

williams-sonoma margarita glasses
bed bath & beyond food cover...how smart!


coral nail polish

essie's peach daiquiri


neutral sandals
as much as i love my jack rogers navajo sandals, i wear them out in the summer and need another option that will go with anything. something tan and gold is calling my name...
aldo okelly sandals


No comments:

Post a Comment