Friday, February 1, 2013

timid entry into the blogging world!

it's really awkward to decide how to start your first ever blog post. so..i went with admitting that it's awkward and now we can move on.

i wanted to start a blog for myself because i literally read 21 blogs every day. (just counted them on my favorites tab, so i know it for a fact). i love following along with these people (most of whom i have never met...don't know if i'm creepy or if that's normal), their projects, their recipes, and their lives in general. it also made me realize what a great record of their lives they all have to look back on!

to give a generic idea of what you may find on this blog on any given day, here is what i'm anticipating posting about:

-life happenings with my best friend and husband, michael
-funny things my dog does (because he is the cutest dog ever and that is also fact)
-my obsession with pinterest
-my pinterest project successes and failures
-recipes that i love

we'll see where it takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment