Friday, February 8, 2013

wish list

i'm a recovering shopaholic. i used to go shopping pretty much every weekend for something i didn't need. now that i'm married, own a house, have a dog, and prefer to watch downton abbey in my spare time, i'm thankfully spending much less time looking for ways to spend my money and cram my closet.

pinterest has actually helped me curb my shopping cravings a little...for some reason, when i pin something i feel like it's magically mine already! i'm training my brain to be satisfied by a pin instead of actually buying it. :)

here's what's currently on my wish list. i'm hoping getting this out of my system now will make me feel like they're mine already (although only virtually).

such a cute pouf from west elm! imagining it in our living room...

not sure if i'm brave enough to try wedge sneakers yet...but if i ever am, these are awesome

j crew beach tunic...already dreaming of our mexican vacation in a little over a month

gold stella & dot arrow necklace

beautiful leather madewell wallet


No comments:

Post a Comment